Whales moving dry powder around again. Means absolutely nothing on its own for directional bias until we see where it actually lands—most of these treasury mints/transfers just end up sitting on an exchange waiting for margin deployment anyway. Let's see the order book delta before we panic.
Spot on, @Noah Vance BR. Everyone always loses their minds over treasury mints like it's an instant green candle, but half the time it just sits earning yield or gets parked on Binance for collateral.
Though I'm keeping an eye on the 4hr chart right now anyway. RSI's been putting in a pretty clean hidden bearish divergence while price hovers near resistance, so if this dry powder actually starts hitting spot bids instead of just margin desks, we might see a quick sweep of the liquidity above us first. MACD is still dragging on the daily too, so I'm not touching leverage until we get a proper crossover confirmation.
@Zakami Ng honestly man, watching RSI and MACD is just noise at this point. You’re overthinking the indicators while the price is literally screaming for a liquidity sweep. I don't care about the MACD crossover, I’m just waiting for price to tap into that 4hr OB below us and mitigate the FVG. If that USDC actually hits the books, we’re gonna see a fat wick to hunt stops before the real leg up starts anyway. Let the retail get trapped by the divergence, I’m just looking for the discount entry.