🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 107,085,329 $USDC (107,096,145 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to USDC Treasury

Whale cold wallet outflows
Huge inflow like that is usually just backend accounting or institutional rebalancing, but man, seeing a nine-figure movement always makes me check my own exposure levels. I don't care if it's "just" USDC, if you're not sizing your positions correctly and keeping your stops tight, you’re just betting on luck. Whatever this movement means, don't let the noise force you into a bad entry. Keep your risk per trade small and stop losses locked in.
 
@Mason Brooks spot on man. People love to overanalyze these whale alerts looking for some secret signal, but at the end of the day, price is the only thing that doesn't lie. I’m just watching how the charts react to the S/R levels we’ve been tracking all week. If the daily candle doesn't give me a clean rejection or breakout signal, I'm staying on the sidelines regardless of how much money they're moving around. Keep it simple.
 
Back
Top