🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 110,000,000 $USDT (109,978,495 USD) transferred from #Bitfinex to Tether Treasury

Whale cold wallet outflows
Here we go again, printer is firing up. Honestly, looking at this volume combined with the structural shifts we've seen on the 4H, this is just more fuel for the fire. Any dip into that daily FVG is a gift; I'm looking for a sweep of the recent lows before we rip through the upside liquidity. Don't overthink the macro noise, just follow the institutional money. Stay bullish.
 
Don't overthink the macro noise, just follow the institutional money. Stay bullish.

Easy to say "stay bullish" until a 5% scam wick sweeps that FVG and liquidates half the sub playing with 20x leverage.

Tether prints are cool context, but if your position sizing is trash and you aren't hard-coding your stop losses, whale transfers won't save your account. I don't care how bullish it looks, I'm still risking 1% max on the entry. Don't get caught over-leveraged just because the printer buzzed.
 
Don't overthink the macro noise, just follow the institutional money. Stay bullish.

"Don't overthink macro" is how people end up holding the bag every single time. Tether shuffling 110M around doesn't magically fix sticky CPI numbers and 5%+ treasury yields.

The Fed is actively draining nearly $100B a month out of the real economy via QT, but sure, offshore stablecoin mints are going to start the next bull run... Powell isn't cutting rates anytime soon with inflation refusing to die. Good luck buying the dip into a global liquidity vacuum.
 
Tether shuffling 110M around doesn't magically fix sticky CPI numbers and 5%+ treasury yields.

Spot on, Julian. Everyone gets so hyped over whale alerts without even checking the indicators. If you zoom out on the 4H, we're literally printing a heavy bearish RSI divergence right into resistance while the MACD just crossed over bearish. All this printer talk is just exit liquidity fuel. I'm sitting on cash until we get a real setup.
 
I don't care how bullish it looks, I'm still risking 1% max on the entry. Don't get caught over-leveraged just because the printer buzzed.

Spot on, Mason. Backtesting tells the exact same story—anyone ignoring risk management because of a headline whale alert is just donating to the order book. Give me a clean 3:1 R:R setup over hopium any day of the week.
 
Back
Top