🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 120,000,000 $USDC (120,015,119 USD) transferred from #Aave to Unknown Whale 1

Whale cold wallet outflows
120 mill moving around right now is just asking to get rekt. If that’s sitting on leverage somewhere, someone's stop loss is about to get hunted so hard. Please tell me nobody in here is trying to front-run whatever whale game is starting up.
 
@Mason Brooks man, you’re not wrong about the hunting part. I was staring at the 4H charts earlier and the RSI on BTC is showing some nasty bearish divergence while the MACD is looking like it’s about to cross over to the downside. If this whale is dumping that USDC into the market to catch a dip, it might be a trap. I’m staying on the sidelines until I see a clean retest of support, because with that much liquidity shifting, the volatility is going to be a nightmare for anyone over-leveraged right now.
 
Back
Top