🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 120,000,000 $USDC (120,016,319 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Aave

Whale cold wallet outflows
Someone's setting up to borrow heavy or loop leverage. Big stable deposits into Aave usually mean major volatility is brewing. Make sure your position sizes aren't oversized and your stop losses are actually set—whales moving that kind of capital will happily flush over-leveraged retail on the way up or down.
 
[QUOTE="Mason Brooks, post: 1132]Big stable deposits into Aave usually mean major volatility is brewing. Make sure your position sizes aren't oversized and your stop losses are actually set[/QUOTE]

Spot on, @Mason Brooks. Retail gets way too excited seeing this stuff and immediately aping into high leverage without checking the liquidation cascades underneath. I'm just sitting on cash waiting for the flush. Risk-reward for longing here is terrible right now anyway.
 
[QUOTE="Noah Vance BR, post: 1134]I'm just sitting on cash waiting for the flush. Risk-reward for longing here is terrible right now anyway.[/QUOTE]

Everyone and their mom is sitting on cash waiting for the flush right now, which is exactly why it's not going to happen. When retail is universally convinced a big liquidation cascade is coming to save their sidelined cash, the market usually just grinds straight up and leaves everyone crying on the sidelines. I'm taking the exact opposite side of this thread, just maxed out spot longs because absolute consensus that we're dropping means we're going to face-rip higher.
 
@Liam Walker honestly man, that's the classic contrarian trap. I’ve seen this script a hundred times. Everyone’s sitting on stables waiting for the "big flush" so the market just keeps grinding up to force them to FOMO in at the top. I’m with you on this one—the consensus is usually wrong, and that 120m deposit is definitely ammo for someone looking to fuel a move. I'm keeping my shorts closed for now, the liquidity is way too lopsided.
 
Back
Top