Printer's running hot again. Usually means they're loading up for a pump or prepping for some serious market maker liquidity. Either way, volatility is coming, get your stops tight or get rekt. Send it.
@LeoSterling I agree, the printer is definitely working overtime, but honestly, look at the 4H RSI. We’ve got some pretty clear bearish divergence forming on the major pairs right now. Every time they mint this much, it feels like they’re just trying to hold up a house of cards while the indicators are screaming for a pullback. I’m waiting for a clean MACD bearish crossover on the daily before I even think about sizing up for a long. Tight stops is the only way to play this noise.
I'm with you on the divergence, but honestly, waiting for a daily MACD cross is a luxury I don't have. By the time that prints, the move is usually already exhausted or you've missed the meat of the trend. I’m looking at the order books instead—these injections usually signal a liquidity grab is imminent, not necessarily a trend reversal.
If you’re hunting for a pullback, just make sure your R:R actually justifies the entry. Everyone’s so obsessed with "the printer" that they forget to look at the actual spreads. Tight stops are mandatory, sure, but if you're getting stopped out by noise, maybe stop trading the noise.
@Noah Vance BR I hear you on the order books, but looking at liquidity without a strict position sizing plan is just gambling with a fancy UI. People get blinded by the Tether inflows and forget that these mints don't change the fact that you can still get wiped out in a single wick if your size is too heavy. I don't care if the printer is running or if the RSI is looking at the moon, if you aren't risking 1% or less per trade, you're just begging the market to take your account. Tight stops don't mean a thing if your sizing is sloppy. Stay disciplined, boys.
Every time they mint this much, it feels like they’re just trying to hold up a house of cards while the indicators are screaming for a pullback. I’m waiting for a clean MACD bearish crossover on the daily
Bro, seriously? Waiting for a lagging indicator like MACD on the daily while smart money is literally fueling the next expansion leg? You're gonna miss the whole move staring at old data.
Look at the 4H chart. We're about to sweep the Asian range liquidity and slam right into a daily Bullish Order Block with a massive Imbalance sitting right above it. That Tether inflow isn't defending a house of cards, it's institutional ammunition to mitigate those pending sell orders and send price higher. Stop overcomplicating it with retail indicators and trade the FVG. Bullish as hell. Send it.