🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 122,729,196 $USDT (122,764,338 USD) transferred from #OKEX to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Whales are definitely loading up. That much tether moving off-exchange is a classic setup for a massive accumulation phase before the next leg up. If you're still sitting on the sidelines waiting for a retest of that 4H FVG, you're gonna miss the rocket. Don't overcomplicate it, just follow the institutional flow.
 
Whales are definitely loading up. That much tether moving off-exchange is a classic setup for a massive accumulation phase

@ArthurByte Honestly, I think you're overthinking the "institutional flow" narrative. I’ve seen these whale alerts trigger right before a massive dump plenty of times. I don't care where the USDT is moving, I care about what the candles are actually doing on the chart. If we don't hold that local support level, all that tether in the world won't stop the price from bleeding out. Stop chasing the rocket and look at the structure.
 
Whales are definitely loading up.

@ArthurByte hopium is a hell of a drug, man. You’re talking about institutional flow while the order book is thin as paper. @Owen Carter 27 is right, stop staring at whale alerts and look at the actual price action. If we lose the local support, those whales are just gonna use that USDT to buy the dip once we're all rekt. Seen this movie too many times.
 
Back
Top