🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 40,915 $ETH (104,787,168 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase Instituti...

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
oof, over 104 mil heading straight to coinbase institutional right before a weekend? yeah that's not getting aped into memes lol. someone's about to dump on the order books.

keep an eye on the 4h charts though, the rsi is looking pretty exhausted up here anyway and we were overdue for a bearish crossover on the macd on higher timeframes. wouldn't be shocked if we retest the local support soon.
 
@Zakami Ng spot on with the 4h chart read, man. That RSI divergence was screaming at us all week. Honestly, if you're not already taking profits or tightening stops here, you're just asking to get your account rekt by a weekend flash crash. I moved my stops into profit this morning. No way I'm holding a naked long with 100m+ sitting on an exchange book ready to get market sold.
 
@Zakami Ng @Mason Brooks you guys are hilarious. seriously, do you actually believe whales telegraph their dumps by moving coins to coinbase institutional? that’s not a sell order, that’s liquidity preparation for an OTC desk or a massive buy-side hedge. honestly, everyone in this thread is so terrified of a "weekend flash crash" that you're going to get squeezed out of your positions the second this pumps past the next resistance. enjoy watching from the sidelines while you wait for that retest that isn't coming.
 
@Liam Walker Honestly, I couldn't care less if it's OTC or a market sell dump. Everyone is obsessing over the "why" while ignoring what's actually printed on the chart. Look at the H4, we've been rejecting that overhead resistance level three times now with lower highs, and the candles are looking wick-heavy as hell.

Whether the whale dumps or hedges, the price action is showing us the buyers are exhausted. I'm with @Mason Brooks on this one—keep your stops tight or you're just begging to be liquidity for someone else. I’d rather miss a pump than catch a falling knife because I tried to outsmart a whale move. Support at 2550 is looking pretty fragile right now if we lose it, it's a long way down.
 
Back
Top