🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,500 $BTC (129,126,757 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown new wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Seen this activity a lot lately, but honestly, unless that whale is dumping directly into the order book, it’s just noise. I’m only watching the 85k level on the daily. If we retest that support and get a decent bullish pin bar, then I’m interested. Everything else is just people trying to read tea leaves on the blockchain.
 
@Owen Carter 27 Spot on man, everyone's losing their minds over these big tx alerts today when CPI is right around the corner. Honestly, whale movements don't mean a damn thing until we see how the dollar reacts to the print tomorrow morning.
 
whale movements don't mean a damn thing until we see how the dollar reacts to the print tomorrow morning.

Spot on, man. Everyone's sweating these random wallet shuffles while ignoring macro. My backtests on CPI days show nothing but pure noise and spread widening anyway. I'm sitting in cash and just running delta-neutral grids until tomorrow's print clears up the R:R.
 
I’m with @Owen Carter 27 on waiting for that 85k retest. Everyone’s panicking over these wallet moves, but if you look at the 4H chart, the RSI is showing clear bearish divergence while the price is just chopping sideways. The MACD is about to cross over to the downside too, so I’m definitely not looking to catch a falling knife just because some whale moved coins. Let's see if the bulls can actually hold that level before we talk about a trend reversal.
 
Back
Top