🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,593 $BTC (136,003,000 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Whale alerts again. Honestly, unless this hits an exchange, I couldn't care less. Everyone gets hyped over these wallet moves, but until I see a massive cluster of selling pressure hit a key resistance level on the daily chart, it’s just noise to me. Keep your eyes on the price action, not the blockchain explorers.
 
Spot on, @Owen Carter 27. It's funny how these alerts get people worked up when 90% of the time it's just someone moving funds between cold storage or an OTC desk settling up. Unless the exchange inflow metrics show a massive spike, this is just bloat. I’m only interested in the liquidity sweeps and where the volume is actually shifting. If the order books aren't moving, neither am I.
 
Spot on, @Owen Carter 27. It's wild how much wasted energy goes into tracking these random wallet-to-wallet transfers.

Until I see actual distribution happening at range highs on the 4H, this stuff is just background noise. I'm keeping my charts clean and waiting for the macro structure to actually break. No point staring at blockchain explorers all day when price tells you everything you need to know.
 
Back
Top