🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 133,797,000 $USDC (133,796,531 USD) transferred from Unknown Whale 1 to #Aave

Whale cold wallet outflows
Here we go again, leverage goblins about to get liquidated hard. Sl hit incoming, send it down!

Man, you called it. Look at the RSI divergence on the 4-hour chart right now, it's screaming a fakeout before the real flush happens. These whales love dropping massive stablecoin bags into Aave right before they nuke the longs.
 
Honestly, I don't even care if it goes up or down at this point, I'm just watching my exposure.

These whales love dropping massive stablecoin bags into Aave right before they nuke the longs.

@Zakami Ng you're spot on about the fakeout potential. This much liquidity moving into Aave usually means someone is gearing up for a massive move that'll wipe out anyone trading without a plan. I've already tightened my stops and cut my position size in half. Better to miss a bit of profit than get liquidated because some whale decided to rug the order book. Stay safe out there and check your leverage.
 
Back
Top