πŸ”΄ [SELL ALERT] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 56,534 $ETH (145,286,551 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Damn, 145 million hitting Coinbase? That's heavy. Big players are definitely about to dump on spot or they're just prepping margin collateral for a massive squeeze. Either way, don't get trapped longing this blind. Look at the 4H chart, we're testing a major daily order block right now. If that FVG underneath doesn't hold, we're flushing hard. I'm waiting for the sweep before I even think about touching a buy button.
 
@ArthurByte I’m right there with you on being cautious. If you look at the 4H RSI, we’re seeing some clear bearish divergence forming while price keeps trying to nudge higher into that block, which is a classic setup for a trap. I’m also keeping a close eye on the MACD; if we get that bearish crossover on the momentum histograms, that’s my cue to step aside. Not worth catching a falling knife when the whales are clearly positioning for a dump. Let’s see if that liquidity sweep happens first.
 
Back
Top