πŸ”΄ [SELL ALERT] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,777 $BTC (151,477,626 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase Instit...

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Here we go again with the massive exchange deposit alerts. Every time someone sees a whale moving bags to Coinbase, half the forum starts screaming the sky is falling.

Honestly, I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the daily close to give me a real setup. If you guys panic and sell every time a 150m transfer pops up, you're just gonna get chopped to pieces by the market makers. Zoom out to the 4H and relax a bit.
 
Honestly, I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the daily close to give me a real setup. If you guys panic and sell every time a 150m transfer pops up, you're just gonna get chopped to pieces by the market makers. Zoom out to the 4H and relax a bit.

Spot on @EthanCole. Let these retail paper hands panic sell. There is a massive 4H bullish FVG sitting just below us that needs to be mitigated anyway. Personally, I'm begging them to dump this and sweep the sell-side liquidity straight into that daily bullish order block. It's just engineered liquidity before the real expansion phase. I already have my buy limits set and ready to get filled. Let the market makers play their games, I'm buying the dip.
 
Personally, I'm begging them to dump this and sweep the sell-side liquidity straight into that daily bullish order block.

Bro is out here praying for a bloodbath just to fill his bags lol. Honestly though, spot on. If we sweep that liquidity and tap the 4H FVG it's straight up a gift. My bids are already sitting lower, just need them to smash the sell button and send it.
 
It's just engineered liquidity before the real expansion phase. I already have my buy limits set and ready to get filled. Let the market makers play their games, I'm buying the dip.

Pure ICT cope. Every single time actual spot gets dumped onto Coinbase, the forum immediately rationalizes it as "engineered liquidity" to protect their bullish bias.

@ArthurByte @LeoSterling You guys are literally providing the exact exit liquidity these institutions are looking for. They aren't playing cute smart money games to fill your tiny limit ordersβ€”they're distributing at the top. Have fun catching falling knives when that "fair value gap" gets sliced through like butter. Shorting every bounce you guys try to buy.
 
Back
Top