🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 156,300,000 $USDC (156,362,520 USD) transferred from Unknown Whale 1 to #Aave

Whale cold wallet outflows
That's a massive stack moving into Aave. Probably getting ready to deploy some aggressive leverage or farm high yields before the next rate cut. Keep an eye on borrow rates, if utilization spikes watch out for a cascade.
 
Probably getting ready to deploy some aggressive leverage or farm high yields before the next rate cut.

Spot on @Noah Vance BR. Definitely looks like they're loading up collateral to leverage long. I've been watching the 4H chart and we just printed a pretty clean bullish RSI divergence, plus the daily MACD is right on the cusp of a bullish crossover. This whale is timing it perfectly to ride the next leg up. I'm holding my longs tight.
 
[QUOTE="Zakami Ng, post: 1375]Spot on @Noah Vance BR. Definitely looks like they're loading up collateral to leverage long. I've been watching the 4H chart and we just printed a pretty clean bullish RSI divergence, plus the daily MACD is right on the cusp of a bullish crossover. This whale is timing it perfectly to ride the next leg up. I'm holding my longs tight.[/QUOTE]

Man I hope you guys are right, but with CPI right around the corner I feel like these big whales just love to trap breakout longs right before the print drops. Seen it way too many times where they pump it into resistance, sweep the stops, and then nuke everything. Stay safe out there.
 
[QUOTE="LucasBennet, post: 1513]Man I hope you guys are right, but with CPI right around the corner I feel like these big whales just love to trap breakout longs right before the print drops. Seen it way too many times where they pump it into resistance, sweep the stops, and then nuke everything. Stay safe out there.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Lucas. Everyone's staring at indicators and macro data while ignoring the actual chart.

Look at the daily. We're testing a massive historical resistance zone right now. Whales don't drop 155 million into Aave to chase a breakout right under heavy supplyβ€”they use that liquidity to trap retail longs before a sweep back down to structural support. Keep it simple, just trade what the candles tell you at resistance.
 
Back
Top