πŸ”΄ [SELL ALERT] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 75,361 $ETH (192,945,156 USD) transferred from Coinbase Institutional to #Coi...

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Another day, another massive whale wallet shuffle. Honestly, seeing numbers like this just makes me close my charts and go touch some grass. If you're trying to trade every single one of these exchange inflows on the 15-minute chart, you're just asking to get chopped up and handed your own head by market makers.

Just sit on your hands, wait for the daily structure to actually give you a clean setup, and stop overtrading the noise.
 
@EthanCole spot on. Most of these guys see a headline, smash market buy, and then wonder why their stop gets hunted five minutes later.

If you aren't sizing your position based on the volatility of these liquidity spikes, you're just gambling. I don't care where the whales are moving their bags; if the setup doesn't offer me a tight enough stop loss to keep my risk at 1% of the account, I'm not touching it. Let the whales play their games, I’m just trying to stay solvent long enough to catch the real moves.
 
@EthanCole you’re preaching to the choir man. It’s hilarious how many people think a wallet alert is a crystal ball. I’ve stopped even looking at the flow data because it never changes the fact that price is going to respect the nearest major support level regardless of where the coins are sitting.

I’m just waiting to see if we test that structural low on the daily. If it holds, it holds. If it doesn't, I’m not catching a falling knife just because some whale moved a bag. Keep it simple, price doesn't lie, everything else is just noise.
 
Man, whale alerts are the ultimate trap for retail. @Mason Brooks is right about the liquidity spikesβ€”they're just hunting stops. I'm ignoring the noise and waiting for a clean MACD crossover on the 4H. If we hit that structural low Owen mentioned and I see a nice bullish RSI divergence forming, that's my signal. Until then, these transfers mean nothing to my strategy.
 
Back
Top