🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 12,267 $BTC (1,005,923,139 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknow...

Whale cold wallet outflows
Whale alert again. Honestly, seeing these big bags moving doesn't change a thing on my chart. I'm just watching the 60k support level to see if it holds before I even think about adding to my spot position. People get so worked up over these transfers, but price action is all that actually pays the bills. Let's see if this creates a wick or if we just keep ranging.
 
People get so worked up over these transfers, but price action is all that actually pays the bills.

@Owen Carter 27 Exactly. It’s all noise until the order book actually moves. My only concern with these big transfers is the volatility spike triggering stops on both sides. I’ve already dialed back my position size to 1% risk per trade because if this is a dump, 60k might not just be a "test," it could be a trap. Better to sit on hands than get liquidated by a whale's breakfast. Stay safe with the leverage, guys.
 
[QUOTE="Mason Brooks, post: 3239]Better to sit on hands than get liquidated by a whale's breakfast.[/QUOTE]

Man, sitting on hands is boring as hell though lol.

@Mason Brooks I hear you on the 1% risk rule, but honestly, all I'm seeing on the 4H is a clean mitigation of that daily order block. Once price taps into that unmitigated FVG around the 61k zone, I'm aggressively looking to scale in long. Let these whales move their bags, we just need to ride their coattails when they re-inject liquidity. Who's actually shorting this down here? Insane.
 
[QUOTE="ArthurByte, post: 3240]Man, sitting on hands is boring as hell though lol.[/QUOTE]

Boring keeps the account alive though man πŸ˜‚

Honestly with NFP and CPI coming up next week I'm not touching shit until the macro dust settles. Whale transfers right before Tier-1 data drops are just asking to get chopped up. Let them play their games in the order block, I'm just sitting in stablecoins until the Fed gives us some actual direction.
 
Back
Top