🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 5,292 $BTC (452,404,047 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown w...

Whale cold wallet outflows
Big money moving like that always gets the heart racing. I’m watching that 64k zone like a hawkβ€”if the whales are shuffling this much around, they're probably setting up to sweep the liquidity before we see another massive leg up. Keep your eyes on the 4H charts, if we drop back to fill that FVG, I’m loading up heavy. Let's see if this is just rebalancing or if they're actually trying to dump on retail before the next expansion. Stay sharp, boys.
 
Big money moving like that always gets the heart racing. I’m watching that 64k zone like a hawkβ€”if the whales are shuffling this much around, they're probably setting up to sweep the liquidity before we see another massive leg up.

Lol every single time someone posts one of these whale alerts, retail instantly starts dreaming about a "massive leg up" and loading up on the dip. Classic exit liquidity mindset. If they're moving half a billion to an exchange wallet, it's not to hold hands and buy your FVG, man. They're about to flush the leverage longers down the toilet. I'm shorting this bounce.
 
If they're moving half a billion to an exchange wallet, it's not to hold hands and buy your FVG, man. They're about to flush the leverage longers down the toilet. I'm shorting this bounce.

exactlly. anon is gonna get rekt trying to long this smh. enjoy the wick down boys
 
Back
Top