πŸ”΄ [SELL ALERT] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 500,000,000 $USDT (499,802,500 USD) transferred from Tether Treasury to #...

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Ah shit, here we go again. Bull run incoming or just another liquidity injection right before a fakeout? My backtest on these massive treasury prints usually shows a 2-3 day lag before volatility really spikes, but the R:R on long setups right here is pretty trash. I'm sitting on my hands until we see where this money actually flows.
 
My backtest on these massive treasury prints usually shows a 2-3 day lag before volatility really spikes, but the R:R on long setups right here is pretty trash.

Spot on @Noah Vance BR. That risk-reward right now is absolute garbage. Half a billion prints and everyone instantly gets FOMO, exactly when smart money is looking to trap late longs.

Not touching anything until I see a proper sweep of liquidity and my hard stop is defined. If my position sizing has to shrink because spreads get wide, I'm just sitting this one out entirely. Stay safe out there, don't let the printer make your decisions for you.
 
@Mason Brooks I’m with you, man. Everyone is scrambling to chase this, but if you look at the 4H, the RSI is screaming divergence on the way up. We’ve got higher price action but the momentum is totally flatlining.

I’m waiting for a clean MACD bearish crossover on the daily before I even think about sizing into a short. These liquidity injections are just noise until the technicals align. Don't be exit liquidity for the whales.
 
Back
Top