Value Hunter
New member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 4
Hey guys, total beginner here so please go easy on me. I was scrolling through the news earlier and saw that Sam Altman just backed this company called Meanwhile for another funding round. Apparently they offer life insurance policies paid out in Bitcoin, and demand has been spiking because of all the crazy macro uncertainty going on worldwide.
Ngl my brain kinda melted reading that. I only started buying spot BTC a couple months ago and I am still trying to figure out how to just hold through the dips without panic selling, so I had zero clue crypto life insurance was even a real thing. From a trading perspective, does something like this actually take a bunch of supply off the market and help push us toward a new ATH, or is it mostly just VC hype that won't move the needle for regular traders?
Would really appreciate some advice from the veterans here on how to interpret this kind of news. Does this actually matter for the charts long term, or am I just overthinking it?
Ngl my brain kinda melted reading that. I only started buying spot BTC a couple months ago and I am still trying to figure out how to just hold through the dips without panic selling, so I had zero clue crypto life insurance was even a real thing. From a trading perspective, does something like this actually take a bunch of supply off the market and help push us toward a new ATH, or is it mostly just VC hype that won't move the needle for regular traders?
Would really appreciate some advice from the veterans here on how to interpret this kind of news. Does this actually matter for the charts long term, or am I just overthinking it?