Marcus Vance 18
New member
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys, I’ve only been looking at forex charts for a couple of months now, so please bear with me if this is a dumb question. I keep seeing news that the euro is pinned right near its multi-month lows against the dollar, and my immediate instinct is telling me it has to be cheap right now. The urge to just hit buy and wait for a bounce is giving me serious FOMO, ngl.
At the same time, I’ve read enough posts on here to know that catching a falling knife is the easiest way to blow up an account. When a major pair stays stuck at the bottom like this without bouncing, does that usually mean it’s gathering steam to crash even harder, or is this where the big players start accumulating? I really don’t want to get completely wrecked trying to scalp a bottom if the trend is just going to run me over.
Would love to hear how the veterans here are looking at this setup, are you guys staying away, shorting the breakdown, or looking for reversal signals?
At the same time, I’ve read enough posts on here to know that catching a falling knife is the easiest way to blow up an account. When a major pair stays stuck at the bottom like this without bouncing, does that usually mean it’s gathering steam to crash even harder, or is this where the big players start accumulating? I really don’t want to get completely wrecked trying to scalp a bottom if the trend is just going to run me over.
Would love to hear how the veterans here are looking at this setup, are you guys staying away, shorting the breakdown, or looking for reversal signals?