🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ 100,000,000 $XRP (148,909,141 USD) unlocked at #Ripple

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates
Ah shit, here we go again. Every single month like clockwork.

Time to watch the order books get heavy while everyone panics over the same old escrow release. Just watching the key support levels right now, honestly couldn't care less about the unlocks anymore. Price action will tell us what's up soon enough.
 
Price action will tell us what's up soon enough.

Spot on. Everyone loses their minds over the headline number without looking at historical volume or how the escrow actually feeds back in. R:R on shorting just because of the unlock is terrible anyway. Just watching delta and sitting on my hands until the market actually shows me a setup.
 
[QUOTE="Noah Vance BR, post: 1330]R:R on shorting just because of the unlock is terrible anyway. Just watching delta and sitting on my hands until the market actually shows me a setup.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Noah. Trying to fade these scheduled unlocks is basically just donating money to the market makers.

I've got my daily chart open on XRP right now and I'm literally just waiting to see if price retests the lower range before doing anything. Sitting on my hands is making me itch, but patience pays way better than forcing a trade on headline panic.
 
[QUOTE="EthanCole, post: 1374]Trying to fade these scheduled unlocks is basically just donating money to the market makers.[/QUOTE]

Man, truer words never spoken. Everyone gets so obsessed with the headline numbers and forgets that risk management is literally the only thing keeping us in the game.

I'm keeping my position sizing tiny if I take anything here at all. Hard stop in place or I'm not even touching the order book. Not trying to get chopped up today.
 
@Mason Brooks exactly man. retail panic is liquidity for the MMs. everyone sees the headline and thinks 'dump incoming' while the whales are just waiting to gobble up those market sell orders. i learned the hard way that trying to play the news on these unlocks is a fast track to getting rekt. sitting on my hands until the volatility settles. stay safe out there.
 
@LeoSterling spot on. Everyone thinks this is the end of the world, but I'm looking at the 4-hour chart and we're actually seeing some bullish RSI divergence starting to form. If we can get a clean MACD crossover on the daily, I might actually look for a long entry once the initial noise dies down. Definitely not shorting into this, thoughβ€”retail just loves to provide exit liquidity for the big players.
 
Back
Top