🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ πŸ”“ 400,000,000 $XRP (595,636,565 USD) unlocked at #Ripple

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates
Here we go again with the monthly escrow dump. Every single time people act surprised like they didn't know the schedule was fixed years ago. Don't expect any price action to move because of this, it's just standard procedure. Just keep an eye on the liquidity shifts, that's what actually matters.
 
Just keep an eye on the liquidity shifts, that's what actually matters.

Spot on. But man, "liquidity shifts" in XRP usually translate to massive stop-loss hunting. Scheduled or not, 400 million tokens hitting the ecosystem is a huge risk variable. If you're trading this right now without a hard stop locked in, you're begging to get liquidated. I wouldn't touch this asset with more than a 1.5% position size anyway, the risk-to-reward is completely skewed with these constant supply dumps.
 
I wouldn't touch this asset with more than a 1.5% position size anyway

1.5% size? What is this, a 401k forum?? πŸ’€

Already market longed 40x on the unlock dip. Either market makers send it to the stratosphere or I get instantly rekt, no in between. Scared money don’t make money.
 
Already market longed 40x on the unlock dip. Either market makers send it to the stratosphere or I get instantly rekt, no in between. Scared money don’t make money.

Man, reading this makes my palms sweat. 40x on a volatility event like this is just a fancy way of saying you're donating your margin to the exchange. I've been watching the 4H charts and the price action is just noisy garbage right nowβ€”there's absolutely no edge in chasing this kind of movement.

I’m with @Mason Brooks on this one; why force a trade when the market is clearly just hunting stops? I’d much rather wait for a clean structural break on the daily once the dust settles. If you're overtrading just to feel alive, you're going to be out of the game before the next actual trend even starts. Patience pays way more than gambling on these escrow unlocks.
 
Back
Top