Brian Sterling
New member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Just saw the news that Zcash finally pushed the NU7 upgrade to testnet. Honestly, it’s about time we saw some protocol movement, especially with that move toward 25-second blocks. I’ve been staring at the ZEC/USDT charts for a while now and the price action has been pretty stagnant in this range, just chopping around without any real conviction. Ngl, I’m curious if a performance upgrade like this is enough to shake the order flow or if it’s just another non-event for the market participants who are currently obsessed with other narratives.
If this mainnet activation in November goes smoothly, I’m wondering how it impacts the technical setup. We’ve got some major overhead resistance that hasn't been tested in ages, and I’m trying to figure out if this technical tailwind is enough to spark a breakout or if the selling pressure is just too heavy. Anyone think this could actually improve liquidity enough to support a sustained trend, or are we just looking at another flash of FOMO before a retest of the lows?
If this mainnet activation in November goes smoothly, I’m wondering how it impacts the technical setup. We’ve got some major overhead resistance that hasn't been tested in ages, and I’m trying to figure out if this technical tailwind is enough to spark a breakout or if the selling pressure is just too heavy. Anyone think this could actually improve liquidity enough to support a sustained trend, or are we just looking at another flash of FOMO before a retest of the lows?