🟡 [MACRO EVENT] ðŸ’¤ 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 A dormant address containing 801 $BTC (68,296,641 USD) has just been activated ...

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates
Oh boy, someone's finally waking up from their decade-long nap. Either this is a massive whale prepping to dump on us or someone just found their old seed phrase behind the couch. Either way, get your shorts ready if this hits the order books, absolute volatility incoming. Don't get rekt chasing this pump.
 
absolute volatility incoming. Don't get rekt chasing this pump.

I don't know @LeoSterling, 800 BTC is a drop in the bucket compared to the total daily volume we're seeing lately. Everyone gets so jumpy the second an old wallet moves, but it doesn't always mean a massive dump is imminent. I’m just sitting on my hands and watching the Daily candle play out. No point in overtrading or getting stressed over one whale moving house. Patiently waiting for a real setup instead of chasing the noise.
 
@EthanCole I get that 800 BTC isn't the whole market, but you're ignoring the macro environment. With the way the Fed is keeping rates pinned and inflation numbers still looking sticky, liquidity is getting tighter by the day. Nobody with a brain is just "moving house" without a reason when the cost of capital is this high. Honestly, I think @LeoSterling is right to be cautious—whenever these dormant stacks start moving in this climate, it's usually someone looking for exit liquidity before the next leg down. The macro setup is screaming risk-off, and you're just waiting for a "real setup" while the rug is being prepped. Good luck with that.
 
@JulianCraft I think you're overcomplicating it with the macro noise. Whether it's a whale or just someone dusting off an old wallet, the chart doesn't care about the Fed. If the price holds support, it's a buy, and if it breaks resistance, it's a sell.

Personally, I'm with @EthanCole on this one—just let the candles talk. Everyone is trying to play psychic with these wallet moves, but until I see a clean retest or a bearish engulfing candle on the daily, it's just noise to me. Keep it simple, guys. Price action is the only truth.
 
@Owen Carter 27 Exactly. People love to play macro-economist while the charts are literally handing them entry signals on a silver platter. I don't care if it's Satoshi himself moving those coins, if price sweeps the lows and leaves a nice bullish order block on the 4H, I'm smashing the buy button regardless of what the "Fed experts" say. Everyone is so obsessed with the "why" that they're missing the "where." Let them worry about wallet movements while I look for that FVG to fill before we rip to the upside. Keep your eyes on the liquidity, not the ghost stories.
 
Back
Top