AI optical chip stock up 100 percent on new tech release, looking for entry or short trap?

Thomas Reed

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
3
So I've been watching this lesser-known AI chip ticker that just popped up on my scanners after literally doubling over the last run. They just dropped news about a new chip architecture that supposedly doubles optical speeds, which is massive given how tight data center bottlenecks are right now. The momentum behind the move is wild, but ngl I'm trying to figure out if we're looking at a legitimate breakout continuation or if big money is just driving FOMO to dump into retail liquidity.

Looking at the charts, it's flying past previous high-volume nodes and pushing hard toward new local ATHs. The volume on this latest leg up is insane, but it's super extended on the daily RSI. I'm trying to gauge order flow here to see if institutions are actually stacking bids on the lower timeframes or if this is going to be a classic pump-and-dump liquidity sweep before a heavy retracement back to major support.

If we do get a cool-off, I'm eyeing the previous breakout zone to see if buyers step up and flip it into solid support. How are you guys playing this price action right now? Are you waiting for a pullback to key levels or scalping the momentum on the lower timeframes?
 
Back
Top