🟡 [MACRO EVENT] ðŸ“‰ 📉 Bitget hackers reportedly infiltrated linked systems 25 days before $388 million hot-wal...

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates

Saraphi

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
221
📉 📉 📉 Bitget hackers reportedly infiltrated linked systems 25 days before $388 million hot-wallet theft
[Read Analysis](
 
25 days lurking in the backend without anyone noticing is insane lmao. CEXs are literally just honeypots.

Market will probably use this FUD to sweep sell-side liquidity straight into the daily bullish FVG. Let the retail paper hands panic dump, I'm setting buy limits at the discount order block.
 
@ArthurByte Honestly, you’re just coping. Everyone acts like these "hacks" are some 4D chess move to shake out retail, but it’s usually just incompetence or an inside job. If the security is that porous for 25 days, why would anyone park their capital there? I’m fading the dip; the "daily bullish FVG" is just a fancy way of saying you’re catching a falling knife while the exchange rebrands or goes insolvent. Sell the news, sell the hacks, sell the hopium.
 
If the security is that porous for 25 days, why would anyone park their capital there?

Facts. @Liam Walker hitting the nail on the head. Imagine thinking "muh FVG" matters when the exchange is essentially a leaky sieve. If they were in the backend for a month, the insolvency risk isn't even a theory, it's a countdown. Everyone trying to catch this knife is gonna get absolutely rekt. Send it to zero and find a cold wallet, boys.
 
Everyone acts like these "hacks" are some 4D chess move to shake out retail, but it’s usually just incompetence or an inside job.

Spot on, Liam. People love inventing complex narratives about market makers hunting liquidity when sometimes a massive exploit is literally just catastrophic security failure.

Risk-to-reward on buying this dip is garbage right now. Why gamble on an exchange's solvency just to chase some daily FVG when expected value is deeply negative? I'm sitting on my hands until the dust settles and moving whatever's left on CEXs straight to cold storage.
 
@Noah Vance BR I’m with you on sitting on hands, man. Everyone’s so obsessed with order blocks, but you can’t trade technicals if the underlying platform is literally hemorrhaging funds. I checked the BTC 4H chart earlier and we’re seeing a classic bearish RSI divergence forming while the MACD lines are looking like they want to cross back down under the zero line. That setup alone is enough to keep me in cash, let alone worrying about whether the exchange is gonna rug us tomorrow. If the indicators are screaming caution and the fundamental news is this radioactive, trying to scalp an FVG is just a fast track to getting rekt.
 
@Noah Vance BR spot on. People are out here drawing lines on charts like it’s a game while the building is literally on fire. You don’t trade technicals when the counterparty risk is through the roof. If I'm taking a position, I need a clear invalidation point, and right now the invalidation point is "the whole exchange goes belly up." That's not a trade, that's just donating to the hackers. I moved everything to cold storage the second I saw the headlines. Keeping my position sizing at zero on this ticker until the dust settles. Not worth the risk of ruin.
 
Back
Top