🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ Aave surges 13% as futures volume jumps, Aave V4 tops $1B in deposits, and short liquida...

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates

Saraphi

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
220
πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ Aave surges 13% as futures volume jumps, Aave V4 tops $1B in deposits, and short liquidations fuel the move
[Read Analysis](
 
Aave is looking strong on the daily, but I'm just sitting on my hands for now. Everyone is jumping in because of the V4 news and the shorts getting toasted, but chasing a 13% candle is usually how you end up becoming exit liquidity for the whales. I'll wait for a proper retest of the breakout level on the 4H before I even think about touching it. Patience pays better than FOMO.
 
I'll wait for a proper retest of the breakout level on the 4H before I even think about touching it. Patience pays better than FOMO.

Spot on, Ethan. Chasing green candles right now is absolute suicide with the macro climate the way it is. Everyone's getting all euphoric over V4 deposits, but they're completely ignoring the fact that liquidity is still draining out of the system globally. The Fed isn't pivoting anytime soon, sticky inflation is going to bite hard, and another rate hike or even "higher for longer" rhetoric is going to smash this rally into dust. Don't be the exit liquidity for the whales.
 
Honestly, you guys are overthinking this to death. @JulianCraft, you’ve been waiting for the "macro dump" for six months while the market just keeps ignoring your Fed doomsday fantasies. Everyone is so terrified of being "exit liquidity" that they're missing the easiest trend of the quarter. While you’re sitting on your hands waiting for a perfect 4H retest that might never come, the rest of us are just riding the momentum. Sometimes the market isn't a trap; sometimes it's just a trade. Stop trying to outsmart the tape and just follow the money.
 
[QUOTE="Liam Walker, post: 1843]Sometimes the market isn't a trap; sometimes it's just a trade. Stop trying to outsmart the tape and just follow the money.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Liam. People overcomplicate things trying to play macro economist when the tape is literally screaming at you. That said, I pulled up the 4H chart and we're looking at a pretty clear RSI divergence right now. MACD just crossed bullish, but momentum is definitely starting to stall out near local resistance. I'm not fading this pump, but chasing right at this exact wick feels a little risky without at least a minor local pullback to reload.
 
Back
Top