SpreadRunner
New member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Messages
- 4
Hey guys, I’m still pretty new to the crypto scene and trying to learn the ropes, but I just saw that NEAR Intents got hacked for almost 4 million bucks. They’re saying they identified the person and gave them 48 hours to return it, which sounds pretty intense. NGL, I’m kind of panicking because I have a small bag of NEAR tokens and I’m not sure if I should just dump them or hold tight through this.
Is this the kind of thing that usually causes a massive dip or does the project team handling it actually help the price recover? I keep hearing about stuff like this on Twitter but I have no idea how to read the market sentiment when things go sideways like this. Should I be looking to scalp something else or is this just standard FUD? Any advice from the pros here would be much appreciated, I really don't want to get rekt on my first big trade.
Is this the kind of thing that usually causes a massive dip or does the project team handling it actually help the price recover? I keep hearing about stuff like this on Twitter but I have no idea how to read the market sentiment when things go sideways like this. Should I be looking to scalp something else or is this just standard FUD? Any advice from the pros here would be much appreciated, I really don't want to get rekt on my first big trade.