EUR/USD crashing to new lows, is anyone actually buying this dip?

Clara Hayes 78

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to trading forex and I'm honestly a bit stressed looking at my charts today. I saw that EUR/USD just plunged down to 1.1328 and people are talking about US Treasury yields shooting up because of inflation and energy prices forcing the Fed to get super aggressive.

Ngl, I'm super confused about how bond yields actually make the dollar stronger and crush the euro like this. Are treasury yields basically acting like a magnet for all the cash right now? I keep hearing about support levels holding, but this sell-off looks brutal and I have major FOMO trying to figure out if I should just stay on the sidelines or if this is a trap.

How are you guys playing this? Do the more experienced traders here think this drop is going to keep going, or are we anywhere near a bottom yet? Any advice for a rookie trying not to blow their tiny account on this would be amazing.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top