Experian and SoFi setups looking interesting after the latest talk

Marcus Thorne 88

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Been digging through the latest financial services roundups and honestly, the price action on these names is starting to look pretty interesting. SoFi has been a total rollercoaster lately and I’m trying to figure out if this recent consolidation is just a pause before a leg up or if the order flow is shifting toward a distribution phase. It feels like everyone is waiting for a breakout, but I’m worried we might see a fakeout if the macro backdrop doesn't hold up.

I’m particularly curious how the technicals are shaping up around their current key support levels after this news flow. Are you guys seeing heavy volume accumulation here, or is the lack of conviction on the daily chart making you hold off on any long positions? I'm debating whether to scalp a move toward the resistance zones or if it’s safer to wait for a clean retest of the moving averages before jumping in. Ngl, the volatility is tempting, but I don't want to get caught holding a bag if the trend flips. How are you playing these tickers heading into the weekend?
 
Back
Top