GBPCHF looks ripe for a bounce, eyeing that 1.1060 level

Oliver Vance le

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
1
I’ve been watching the charts all morning and GBPCHF is finally showing some life after grinding near that 1.0900 support zone. I’ve seen this setup play out plenty of times before where the pair catches a bid right off the lower Bollinger Band, and honestly, the technicals look like they’re aligning for a push back toward the 1.1060 resistance. I used to get caught out by these reversals by jumping in too early, but I’ve learned the hard way that you really need to wait for that confirmed candle close before sizing up.

The biggest mistake I see folks making in this range is ignoring the risk management side when the pair starts chopping around support. Don't let FOMO dictate your entries, especially with the Swiss Franc involved since it can get pretty twitchy if there's any sudden market noise. I’m personally keeping my stops tight just below that recent support level because if 1.0900 breaks, this whole wave analysis basically goes out the window. It’s always better to live to fight another day than to sit there hoping for a recovery while your margin gets chewed up. Ngl, it’s a tempting trade, but keep your leverage in check and don't overstay your welcome if momentum stalls before the target. Are any of you guys looking to scalp this move, or are you waiting for a clearer breakout on the higher timeframes?
 
I've been watching this one too, but honestly, I'm sitting on my hands for now. GBPCHF can be a real pain if you try to catch the knife too early. 1.1060 is a decent level on the Daily, but I'd want to see some actual H4 rejection candles print first before throwing any size at it. No need to rush it, let the setup come to you.
 
1.1060 is a decent level on the Daily, but I'd want to see some actual H4 rejection candles print first

Spot on, Ethan. Trying to front-run these daily supports on the Swiss crosses is just asking for a drawdown. I'm waiting for that exact same H4 trigger before risking any capital. Let the market prove it wants to bounce first.
 
@EthanCole @Noah Vance BR you guys are playing it safe, but the daily RSI is already oversold as hell. I threw a small long at 1.1070 just to see if it holds, stops are tight below the wick. If I get rekt, I get rekt, but I'm not missing the bounce if it sends from here. Good luck to the patient ones waiting for the confirmation candle though.
 
Back
Top