GBPCHF setting up nicely off that 1.0900 support zone

TrendPulse

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
4
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop my thoughts on the GBPCHF setup making the rounds. Seeing that recent bounce off the 1.0900 handle really brings back memories of trading this cross pair over the years. Ngl, the Swiss franc can be an absolute beast when it decides to trend, but chopping around these major technical zones usually offers some decent risk-to-reward if you play it smart. Back when I first started trading technical waves, I used to jump in the second I saw a reversal candle and I got chopped to pieces so many times near the lower Bollinger Bands. Experience taught me to wait for a proper daily close and keep my position size tight, because GBP pairs can throw massive wicks just to hunt stops before actually moving toward targets like that 1.1060 resistance. Honestly, if you are looking to long this bounce, make sure your stop loss is tucked safely below the recent swing low, and don't let FOMO make you oversize just because the chart looks clean. Anyone else playing this cross right now, or are you staying on the sidelines?
 
Good eye, mate. That 1.0900 level has been tested a few times on the daily chart, so if we get a nice pin bar or engulfing candle closing here, I'm definitely jumping in long. Just waiting to see how the 4-hour closes before pulling the trigger.
 
@Owen Carter 27 I’m with you on keeping an eye on that 4-hour, but don’t just watch for a candle pattern. There's a massive M15 FVG sitting just below the 1.0900 handle that might need to be tapped before we see any real institutional volume step in. I'm waiting for a clean BOS on the lower timeframe inside that order block, then I’m smashing the buy button. Don't let them trap you in early.
 
Back
Top