Gold and silver dropping hard, should I panic or buy the dip?

Michael Vance

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Hey everyone, ngl I am feeling pretty lost today watching the charts. Just saw that Comex gold settled down 1.4 percent and silver got hammered even harder, dropping 2.5 percent. This is the second down session for gold in three days, and silver is bleeding almost every day this week. I was thinking metals were supposed to be safe havens, so watching them slide like this has got my anxiety through the roof. Are we looking at a legit trend reversal here or just a normal shakeout before the next leg up? Any experienced traders mind dropping some knowledge on a newbie? How are you guys playing this price action right now?
 
Never panic, bro. Just pull up the daily chart and wait for it to test the major support zone before doing anything stupid. Catching falling knives usually just leaves you bleeding.
 
Back
Top