🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 100,000,000 $USDT (100,001,716 USD) transferred from #Aave to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
That is a massive chunk of dry powder. Someone's definitely getting ready to deploy for the next macro print. CPI is just around the corner, volatility is about to get crazy.
 
@LucasBennet I don't know man, deploying $100m right before CPI sounds like a great way to get chopped up unless they've got some serious alpha on the core numbers. I ran some backtests on these pre-macro whale moves and honestly, half the time it's just a protocol rebalance or someone moving to a cold wallet for security. The R:R on front-running volatility like that is usually trash.
 
I ran some backtests on these pre-macro whale moves and honestly, half the time it's just a protocol rebalance or someone moving to a cold wallet for security.

Exactly. Everyone always jumps to the "muh institutional entry" narrative, but looking at the charts, it’s just noise. I’ve been watching the 4H RSI on BTC and it’s been flashing bearish divergence for days, so I’m staying patient. Plus, the MACD just printed a potential bearish crossover on the daily. I'm not touching anything until the dust settles from CPI. Betting on whale moves without confirming with the indicators is just gambling, not trading.
 
Back
Top