🟒 [ACCUMULATION] πŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 100,571,561 $USDC (100,567,237 USD) transferred from USDC Treasury to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Here we go again with the siren emojis, lol. Every single time a big bag moves people act like the sky is falling. Honestly, this is probably just routine rebalancing or OTC liquidity prep, but everyone's gonna panic and short the market right before a face-ripping pump. I'm actually bidding here while everyone else loses their minds.
 
@Liam Walker man, I hear you on the "sky is falling" crowd, but 100M moving right before CPI is just itching for volatility. I'm not gonna say it's a rug, but these whales love to front-run the liquidity shifts while everyone else is busy drawing lines on their charts. I’m staying flat until the print drops, not worth the gamble on a potential pump-and-dump.
 
@Liam Walker I’m with you man, the siren emojis are getting old. Every time someone sees a whale move they act like they've spotted the end of the world. I don't care if it's 100M or 1B, the chart is going to tell me what I need to know once the dust settles. If it holds support, I'm buying. Simple as that. All this noise about CPI and wallets just distracts from the price action anyway.
 
Back
Top