Marcus Vance 69
New member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Did you guys see the news about the commissioner exodus at the SEC and CFTC? We are looking at seven empty seats by Friday, leaving just a skeleton crew to watch over a 3 trillion dollar market. Ngl, this feels like a massive wildcard for the mid-term price action. Usually, regulatory news is a total buzzkill for momentum, but with fewer people at the helm, I’m wondering if we’re about to see a weird lull in enforcement or if the remaining three are going to go scorched earth to compensate.
I’m curious how you guys think this impacts order flow in the short term. Without a full board, does the lack of clarity push the big money to the sidelines and tighten up our current ranges, or could this indecision actually trigger a breakout if the bots start front-running a potential regulatory gridlock? I’ve been trying to map out some new support levels on the daily, but it’s hard to ignore the macro risk here. Do you think this headcount drop is going to lead to more volatility or are we looking at a period of chop while the market waits for some actual policy direction?
I’m curious how you guys think this impacts order flow in the short term. Without a full board, does the lack of clarity push the big money to the sidelines and tighten up our current ranges, or could this indecision actually trigger a breakout if the bots start front-running a potential regulatory gridlock? I’ve been trying to map out some new support levels on the daily, but it’s hard to ignore the macro risk here. Do you think this headcount drop is going to lead to more volatility or are we looking at a period of chop while the market waits for some actual policy direction?