Thomas Reed 94
New member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey guys, been keeping a close eye on the Fiber lately and it’s looking like a textbook case of an Elliott Wave impulsive decline. We already saw that drop followed by a corrective rally that topped out around 1.1654, and now we are right in the thick of wave (iii). Ngl, wave 3 moves are usually where the real money is made, but they are also the most dangerous if you get caught on the wrong side or try to catch a falling knife. I’ve been burned more than once trying to buy the dip during an impulsive move like this, only to realize that the momentum was way stronger than my margin could handle.
From my experience, the smartest thing to do here is respect the trend and keep your risk tight. If you’re jumping in now, remember that wave (ii) high is your ultimate line in the sand because if price breaks back above 1.1654, the whole bearish count is basically toast. I’m personally looking for small internal pullbacks to add to my position rather than chasing the price after a big red candle. It’s all about patience and not letting FOMO dictate your entries when the volatility picks up.
The biggest lesson I’ve picked up over the years is that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent, especially during a wave 3. Make sure you aren't overleveraging just because the pattern looks perfect on paper. I’m holding my short bias for now and watching those internal sub-waves very carefully to see where this impulse finally wants to take a breather.
Are any of you guys actually trading this move right now or are you waiting for a deeper correction before stepping in?
From my experience, the smartest thing to do here is respect the trend and keep your risk tight. If you’re jumping in now, remember that wave (ii) high is your ultimate line in the sand because if price breaks back above 1.1654, the whole bearish count is basically toast. I’m personally looking for small internal pullbacks to add to my position rather than chasing the price after a big red candle. It’s all about patience and not letting FOMO dictate your entries when the volatility picks up.
The biggest lesson I’ve picked up over the years is that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent, especially during a wave 3. Make sure you aren't overleveraging just because the pattern looks perfect on paper. I’m holding my short bias for now and watching those internal sub-waves very carefully to see where this impulse finally wants to take a breather.
Are any of you guys actually trading this move right now or are you waiting for a deeper correction before stepping in?