Thomas Reed
New member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys, super new to trading and macro stuff here so please go easy on me. I just saw a headline where the CEO of Strive claimed Bitcoin could basically go to infinity when the whole dollar debt crisis breaks, and ngl it completely melted my brain. How is that even possible mathematically, or is he just exaggerating to feed the hype machine?
I've only been buying tiny fractions of BTC each month, but seeing talk like this makes me feel like I’m either completely missing the plot or getting baited by massive fomo. Does he mean the dollar is going to collapse so hard that fiat prices won't matter, or would a debt crisis actually tank risk assets like crypto first before anything crazy happens? I'm honestly terrified of buying the top or holding cash while it burns.
Would really appreciate some insight from the veterans here who understand how debt cycles work. How are you guys actually playing this, or is this just standard clickbait I should ignore?
I've only been buying tiny fractions of BTC each month, but seeing talk like this makes me feel like I’m either completely missing the plot or getting baited by massive fomo. Does he mean the dollar is going to collapse so hard that fiat prices won't matter, or would a debt crisis actually tank risk assets like crypto first before anything crazy happens? I'm honestly terrified of buying the top or holding cash while it burns.
Would really appreciate some insight from the veterans here who understand how debt cycles work. How are you guys actually playing this, or is this just standard clickbait I should ignore?