Unpopular opinion EURUSD drop to 1.1160 is the ultimate bear trap

Claire Sterling 81

New member
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Alright guys, I keep seeing everyone losing their minds over this little dip and screaming that the sky is falling for the Euro. Ngl, the mainstream feeds are totally milking this 1.1238 pullback and acting like the dollar is about to moon forever. But honestly? I am calling absolute nonsense on this panic. Every time the herd gets this uniformly bearish right at a minor support zone, it smells like a massive liquidity sweep before a violent face-ripper to the upside. The USD bounce yesterday looks completely corrective to me, just a fakeout to shake out late retail longs before the next leg up. Are we really trusting the greenback here with all this macro uncertainty floating around? Convince me I'm wrong, but aren't the shorts walking right into a trap?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top