Michael Vance 61
New member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Ngl guys, I’m seeing everyone and their mother jumping on this USDCHF long trade just because we ticked past 0.8280, but I’m not buying the hype for a second. The technicals might look pretty on a chart with that supposed upward channel from August, but this feels like a classic fakeout designed to grab liquidity before a massive reversal. We’re talking about the Swissie here, and with all the macro uncertainty floating around, I’d be shocked if safe-haven demand doesn't slam this back down below the 0.8200 handle before we ever see 0.8400.
The breakout looks incredibly thin on volume and chasing the USD at these levels feels like peak FOMO. Everyone is citing wave analysis like it’s some kind of gospel, but the markets love to punish the crowd when sentiment gets this one-sided. I’m looking at the daily and it’s screaming overbought, so while you lot are setting your take-profits at 0.8400, I’m over here waiting for the rejection candle to start scaling into a heavy short. It feels like we’re walking straight into a buzzsaw expecting an easy ride to the moon.
Are you guys actually planning to hold this to 0.8400 or are you just looking for a quick scalp before the rug pull?
The breakout looks incredibly thin on volume and chasing the USD at these levels feels like peak FOMO. Everyone is citing wave analysis like it’s some kind of gospel, but the markets love to punish the crowd when sentiment gets this one-sided. I’m looking at the daily and it’s screaming overbought, so while you lot are setting your take-profits at 0.8400, I’m over here waiting for the rejection candle to start scaling into a heavy short. It feels like we’re walking straight into a buzzsaw expecting an easy ride to the moon.
Are you guys actually planning to hold this to 0.8400 or are you just looking for a quick scalp before the rug pull?