YieldWeaver
New member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Messages
- 5
Hey guys, I am still pretty new to the metals market and I am honestly a bit rattled by the price action today. I saw that Gold settled down about 1.4% and Silver got hit even harder, dropping like 2.5% in a single session. Ngl, I was starting to feel some serious FOMO when everything was pushed up near the ATH recently, but now that we have seen red in two out of the last three sessions for Gold, I am second-guessing my entry point. It feels like every time I think about jumping in, the floor starts to wobble and I really don't want to be the guy holding the bag if this is the start of a bigger slide.
I am trying to figure out if this is just a normal pullback or if I should be genuinely worried about a trend reversal here. I want to be a long-term holder but seeing Silver down three out of the last four days makes me wonder if I should just wait or try to scalp a small bounce instead. I know volatility is part of the game but it is tough to stay calm when you are just learning the ropes and the charts look this shaky. Are you guys viewing this as a massive discount to buy the dip, or are we expecting more pain across the board this week?
Should I wait for a bigger move down before I finally commit some capital?
I am trying to figure out if this is just a normal pullback or if I should be genuinely worried about a trend reversal here. I want to be a long-term holder but seeing Silver down three out of the last four days makes me wonder if I should just wait or try to scalp a small bounce instead. I know volatility is part of the game but it is tough to stay calm when you are just learning the ropes and the charts look this shaky. Are you guys viewing this as a massive discount to buy the dip, or are we expecting more pain across the board this week?
Should I wait for a bigger move down before I finally commit some capital?