MarketPulse82
New member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the news today but I’m honestly a bit confused. I keep seeing headlines about inflation cooling off, and my basic understanding was that this should make the dollar dip, right? But instead, the dollar seems to be holding strong because of these high U.S. yields.
It feels a bit counterintuitive to me since I'm still trying to figure out how these macro things actually translate into price action. I see some of you guys talking about yields constantly, but I don't really get how they're overshadowing the inflation data like this. Is this normal market behavior, or is something else going on that I'm totally missing? I’m mostly just trying to learn how to read these moves without getting fomo or making a bad entry. Does anyone have any tips on how to weigh yields versus inflation when deciding on a trade?
It feels a bit counterintuitive to me since I'm still trying to figure out how these macro things actually translate into price action. I see some of you guys talking about yields constantly, but I don't really get how they're overshadowing the inflation data like this. Is this normal market behavior, or is something else going on that I'm totally missing? I’m mostly just trying to learn how to read these moves without getting fomo or making a bad entry. Does anyone have any tips on how to weigh yields versus inflation when deciding on a trade?