10-year yields tumbling on NFP miss, how are you playing the macro shift?

Robert Vance

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
3
Ngl, that September payrolls print was a total face-rip for anyone leaning heavy short on bonds. Seeing the 10-year yield take a nosedive right after the data hit has got my charts looking messy. I am trying to map out the order flow here and figure out if this is just a knee-jerk liquidity sweep or the start of a genuine short-term trend reversal. Price action is testing some major structural levels right now, and I am holding off on any scalp entries until the dust settles. Are you guys seeing heavy buying volume backing this drop, or does this look like stops getting run before a retest of previous resistance?
 
Man, it's been a wild ride watching those yields crater after the NFP print. Personally, I'm staying on my hands for now. The macro noise is deafening, and every time I try to force a trade when the volatility is this high, I end up getting chopped to pieces. I’m just waiting for the 4H charts to settle into a clean structure before I even think about putting capital at risk. Don't rush it; the market isn't going anywhere.
 
Back
Top