TrendMaven
New member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey everyone, total noob here just trying to figure out how this crypto stuff actually works. I was reading some news earlier today and saw that Bitcoin ETFs pulled in a crazy $6.3 billion during Q3 while the price jumped almost 43 percent. Ngl, seeing numbers like that makes the FOMO kick in pretty hard, but I honestly have no idea what it means for the broader market. Does huge ETF inflows mean big institutions are just getting started, or are we closer to a local top than people think? I am just holding a tiny bag right now and wondering if I should add more or just sit on my hands. Would love to hear how the more experienced traders here interpret these Q3 stats. Are you guys loading up here or waiting for a pullback?