SpreadRunner
New member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Messages
- 3
Yo guys, I’ve been watching the charts and reading the headlines about the dollar having its best month since June, and honestly, I think we’re being set up. Everyone is tripping over themselves to buy into this hawkish Fed narrative while Treasuries are getting absolutely nuked, but to me, this looks like the ultimate crowded trade. Ngl, whenever the mainstream media starts screaming about how strong the greenback is, that’s usually when the big players are looking for a door to exit. People are acting like the DXY can just moon forever because yields are high, but they’re ignoring how fragile the rest of the system looks.
This isn't a show of strength; it’s a desperate hunt for yield in a failing bond market. While the crowd is busy chasing that vertical move and dumping their shorts, I’m sitting here wondering who is going to be left to buy when the Fed finally has to pivot to keep the government from going bust. This best month talk feels like a giant trap for retail traders who can't see the exhaustion on the weekly candles. I’m not buying the hype, mate, I’m looking for the top and expecting a massive reversal once the FOMO settles down. Are we actually seeing sustainable dollar strength here, or is this just the final blow-off top before a massive correction?
This isn't a show of strength; it’s a desperate hunt for yield in a failing bond market. While the crowd is busy chasing that vertical move and dumping their shorts, I’m sitting here wondering who is going to be left to buy when the Fed finally has to pivot to keep the government from going bust. This best month talk feels like a giant trap for retail traders who can't see the exhaustion on the weekly candles. I’m not buying the hype, mate, I’m looking for the top and expecting a massive reversal once the FOMO settles down. Are we actually seeing sustainable dollar strength here, or is this just the final blow-off top before a massive correction?