Everyone popping champagne over the pound and soft payrolls is walking right into a trap

TrendPulse

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
3
Look, I get it, seeing the dollar roll over after those soft payroll numbers gave the bulls a nice little dopamine hit today. Everyone in the daily chat is suddenly acting like Cable is heading straight to the moon and screaming about a massive green wave. Ngl, it feels like pure FOMO chasing to me. You guys are really trusting the UK economic fundamentals right now just because the greenback caught a stray? Hold up a second. Have we all collectively forgotten the actual state of the UK debt and growth picture, or are we just ignoring reality for a quick scalp? This pump looks entirely manufactured on weak liquidity and headline-chasing. I'm staring at these charts and feeling major distribution vibes at these levels rather than any genuine accumulation. Shorting the dollar is the trend everyone loves to crowd into right now, which usually means the trap door is about to swing open. Am I missing something massive here, or are you guys actually holding longs into resistance?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top