Everyone is calling for Bitcoin to infinity until the music actually stops

VertexProfit

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Look, I get it. Vivek Ramaswamy’s crew is out here telling us Bitcoin is headed to the moon because the dollar is supposedly toast. It’s the classic "infinite money printer" narrative that gets everyone hyped up, but I’m really struggling to see how this doesn't end in tears for the late-stage FOMO crowd. Ngl, it feels like we’re just recycling the same 2021 hopium to distract from the fact that liquidity is drying up faster than a desert stream.

People act like Bitcoin is some magical hedge against a debt crisis, but whenever the markets actually get spooked, BTC tends to trade more like a high-beta tech stock than actual digital gold. If the dollar really collapses, why would institutions run toward a speculative asset class instead of hard assets or just staying in cash? Everyone is so busy staring at ATH targets that they’re ignoring the macro reality where rates are staying higher for longer, which usually kills the rally dead in its tracks. I’ve seen this movie before, and usually, the "to infinity" guys are the ones holding the biggest bags when the retail exit liquidity disappears. Are we actually looking at a paradigm shift, or are we just setting up another massive flush to liquidate the leverage-happy degens?
 
Everyone is acting like this time is different, but I’ve seen this exact movie before. Whenever the retail crowd starts talking about "infinity" and "new paradigms," that’s usually the signal that the smart money is already looking for the exit. I’m actually starting to look at short positions here; when the euphoria is this loud, the rug pull usually isn't far behind. You guys can keep buying the top if you want, but I’d rather be the guy selling into the hype before the inevitable liquidation wick wipes everyone out.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top