Option Maven
New member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Messages
- 3
Man, today was an absolute bloodbath for the entire AI sector. DeepSeek dropping outta nowhere and triggering a massive selloff in hardware infra caught a lot of people off guard. Watching NVDA slide 16% in a single session is wild, ngl. The tape was insane at the open, just endless market orders dumping through what I thought were solid demand zones.
Looking at the charts now, QQQ and the main semiconductor plays smashed right through their 20-day and 50-day moving averages. Volume on this drop is heavy, which usually means institutional money is actively de-risking rather than just retail panic. I was originally looking to scalp a bounce around the previous higher low, but the bid side is looking paper thin right now.
I'm trying to map out the next key structural levels, but catching a falling knife on this kind of momentum feels like a quick way to blow up an account. Are you guys seeing any real order flow absorption at lower key support levels, or are you holding off until we get a proper reversal print on the daily?
Looking at the charts now, QQQ and the main semiconductor plays smashed right through their 20-day and 50-day moving averages. Volume on this drop is heavy, which usually means institutional money is actively de-risking rather than just retail panic. I was originally looking to scalp a bounce around the previous higher low, but the bid side is looking paper thin right now.
I'm trying to map out the next key structural levels, but catching a falling knife on this kind of momentum feels like a quick way to blow up an account. Are you guys seeing any real order flow absorption at lower key support levels, or are you holding off until we get a proper reversal print on the daily?