VelocityFX
New member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2026
- Messages
- 7
Yo guys, anyone else watching the Kiwi recovery this morning? We just tagged that 0.5580 level which was looking pretty grim, but the bounce back toward 0.5610 has definitely caught my eye. It seems like the slightly weaker USD and oil prices cooling off are finally giving us some breathing room, but I’m struggling to see if this is a genuine shift in order flow or just a classic dead cat bounce before the US CPI volatility hits. Ngl, catching a falling knife on NZD/USD has been a nightmare lately, so I’m really scanning the charts to see if we can actually establish a higher low here or if this is just a liquidity grab.
I'm curious where you mates are seeing the next major resistance levels on the 4H or Daily. If the CPI numbers come out soft and cool the DXY further, do we have enough momentum to push through the recent supply zones near 0.5650, or are we just going to get rejected and head back to those multi-year lows? I’m hesitant to scalp this with any real size without seeing more conviction in the volume, especially with the macro backdrop still feeling so heavy for the commodity currencies. The price action feels a bit thin right now and I'm worried about getting trapped if the trend remains bearish.
Are you guys planning to trade the breakout if we hold 0.5610, or are you waiting for the CPI print to confirm a reversal?
I'm curious where you mates are seeing the next major resistance levels on the 4H or Daily. If the CPI numbers come out soft and cool the DXY further, do we have enough momentum to push through the recent supply zones near 0.5650, or are we just going to get rejected and head back to those multi-year lows? I’m hesitant to scalp this with any real size without seeing more conviction in the volume, especially with the macro backdrop still feeling so heavy for the commodity currencies. The price action feels a bit thin right now and I'm worried about getting trapped if the trend remains bearish.
Are you guys planning to trade the breakout if we hold 0.5610, or are you waiting for the CPI print to confirm a reversal?