Pivot Point
New member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey guys, I just caught that headline from the Strive CEO talking about Bitcoin hitting "infinity" as the US dollar debt crisis finally snaps. Ngl, it’s a pretty wild macro take, but it’s got me looking at my charts differently this morning. If we are genuinely looking at a systemic breakdown of the dollar, I’m trying to figure out how that reflects on the immediate order flow. We’ve been ranging for a bit now, but I’m wondering if this narrative is going to start pulling in that massive institutional liquidity we’ve been waiting for. I’m mostly focused on whether we can flip these overhead resistance levels into a floor or if this is just more noise to trap the late longs.
Usually, these big macro shifts don't happen overnight, but the volatility could get insane if the market starts pricing in a debt spiral. I’ve been trying to scalp the local ranges, but if the "infinity" thesis starts gaining steam, I might have to stop being so conservative and look at the HTF levels. Are you guys seeing any specific accumulation zones on the tape that suggest the big boys are positioning for a dollar hedge play? I'm worried about a massive liquidity grab to the downside before we actually see the breakout because fomo usually leads to a nasty shakeout first.
Where do you guys see the most critical support level holding if the macro headlines start getting even uglier?
Usually, these big macro shifts don't happen overnight, but the volatility could get insane if the market starts pricing in a debt spiral. I’ve been trying to scalp the local ranges, but if the "infinity" thesis starts gaining steam, I might have to stop being so conservative and look at the HTF levels. Are you guys seeing any specific accumulation zones on the tape that suggest the big boys are positioning for a dollar hedge play? I'm worried about a massive liquidity grab to the downside before we actually see the breakout because fomo usually leads to a nasty shakeout first.
Where do you guys see the most critical support level holding if the macro headlines start getting even uglier?